- All At The Top Camps are co-ed, ages 6 to 15.
- Summer camp hours are 9:00am until 12:00pm (noon), Monday through Thursday. (Fridays are a weekly rain day.)
- Each player/camper must supply their own basketball.
- In case of rain call (609) 432-7267, or check the Weather page, for instructions. We normally will move the camp to Friday unless we have use of an indoor gym. (Friday lessons will stay on a rain day and move to an inside gym.) Four days of camp are guaranteed for each session, or a credit will be given to future camps.
- A different T-shirt for each week’s camp is given to each camper.
- Refreshments Stand will be open during camp hours. Powerade, water, soda & assorted foods will be available for purchase.
- IMPORTANT: Each player is required to have on file with the Camp the PERMISSION AND RELEASE FORM on or before the first day of the camp session, signed by the custodial parent(s). No Player Will Be Permitted To Participate In Any Activities Without A Permission And Release Form On File.
Director Yogi Hiltner, played at Atlantic City H.S., and captained the men’s basketball team at Franklin & Marshall College. Yogi was the cornerstone of recreation during his 26 year with the City of Margate. He brought the camp to Margate in 2001, and has been the driving force behind staff recruitment and program development.
Named “The Shootist” by Bill Lyon of the Philadelphia Inquirer, Matt Brady is currently assistant coach at University of Maryland previously was head coach at James Madison University, Marist College, and the shooting coach for the St. Joseph’s Hawks, the Atlantic Ten’s top 3-point shooting team. Matt will continue to help in our camp when he can (usually a day or two in the first week of August at the second Shooting Session).
All counselors are former or current, college or high school players, or coaches. No Kids Coaching Kids.
Counselors / Played At:
Chris Knott / Coach, St. Anthony’s
Terra Hiltner/ Coach, Oakcrest H.S.
Osun Osuniyi / Mainland Regional H.S. and St Bonaventure
Grace Sacco / Ocean City H.S. and UNC (Wilmington)
Jess Sartorio / Coach, Cedar Creek H.S.; Absegami H.S. and Montclair State
John Bruno / Ocean City H.S.
Andrew Bristol / Ocean City H.S.
Keith Fader / Atlantic City H.S.
Drew Hickman/ Egg Harbor Twp. H.S.
Kiki Hinton/ Oakcrest H.S. and Alvernia College
Kayla Sykes/ ACIT and Bloomfield College
Brielle Smith/ Oakcrest H.S. and Stanford University
Discounts for Early Signup
|ONE WEEK . . . . $90.00 PER SESSION/WEEK
|TWO WEEKS . . . . $180.00 (paid in full in advance)
|THREE WEEKS . . . . $270.00 (paid in full in advance)
ALL SUMMER SESSIONS . . . . $120.00 PER WEEK
FULL SUMMER DISCOUNT – $600.00 (all 8 sessions/weeks – must be paid in full in advance)[/one_half]
Policies & Rules
- Rain Policy — During inclement weather call (609) 432-7267 after 7:30 A.M. for instructions and check the web site WEATHER page. We normally will move the camp to Friday. If rain occurs during camp, 90 minutes of camp constitutes a full day. Four days of camp are guaranteed, or a credit will be given to future camps; no refunds.
- Refunds and Cancellations — In most cases, credits until the next camp will be offered for all cancellations. Tuition refunds, less a $35.00 administrative charge, will be made for medical reasons only. A written request with a physician’s letter of explanation is necessary to process the refund. Refunds will not be issued after July 2, 2016 for non-medical reasons. In case of illness or injury during camp week, only prorated credit for future camps will be given.
- Permission & Release Form — IMPORTANT: Each player is required to have on file with the Camp the PERMISSION AND RELEASE FORM on or before the first day of the camp session, signed by the custodial parent(s). No Player Will Be Permitted To Participate In Any Activities Without A Permission And Release Form On File.